Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My name is not MiMi

But that is what my second daughter kept calling me at the moment. She can get 'mummy' the first time around, and then for the next 10 times later, its MiMi alll the way..

I find it cute and amusing and everyone around us now kept using MiMi also when talking to her . So, i dont think it will wear off as quickly as I would want it to be. She has other names like Mama or mamak or other similar sounding 'Mummy' names for me too

But... let me tell you. She says daddy or daddad perfectly well. Even has the 'manja' intonation that comes with it sometimes when she calls out for the Daddy. hmm

Arina is 'tat-tak' to her.

And bibik..hmmm sounds perfectly Bib-bik (with the manja intonation again) *rolled eyes* hehe what to do..

And she can say the word 'baby' everytime she sees a picture of a baby and 'nenna' quick clearly too.. :)

Her other vocabs are still developing but her baby talk is so cute that I must, must record it one of these days!

Till then, Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin to all celebrating! (never too late to wish, right? :D)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

I love to see her 'selamba' face when doing things!! :D

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Jaja said...

cute!

been there la nor..'mama' pun payah nak sebut jgk..'abah' was much easier for both of my sons to call...chiis...

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home