Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Little girl and handbags

Just something I wanted to post here since I have not update anything here for quite a while.

Yesterday, as I was getting ready for work, Ayska walked in with a handbag in hand, just like a lady carrying her handbag, complete with hand gripped into a ball and pointing up to stop the bag from slipping down her shoulder hehe (note: handbag belongs to Arina) She’s all freshen up with her hair combed back and a smile!

She picked up my phone and passed it to me. She knows which phone belongs to who, she will pass my phone to me, Daddy’s phone to the Daddy.. And then she went to pick up the cap of her milk bottle from the floor and then her bottle from our dresser and tried to put it together while walking to the maid to get her to fix it on..

Now, the funny sight was actually watching her walked back to my room with the bottle in one hand and put it into my opened bag and then picked up my bag to go out again! I just cant get the picture out of my head! What actually goes through her mind, I wonder?! Maybe she wanted to follow me to office, right?! Hehe

She’s definitely a girly’s girl though as she just loves handbag and pretty necklaces ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

So interesting to observe a girly girl like that!! Wonder when's my turn to have one? Hehehe.

2:33 PM  
Blogger elly said...

hehe, kan!! I just cant get the image of her with the bag out of my mind! :D

Nins, insya Allah, your turn will be very soon! ;)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home