Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mushy post..

Does anyone remembers the Young Times section is Life&Times NST back in the early 90’s? I used to love that section a whole lot. And in that section, once or is it everyday that they will have a print of the cartoon by Kim Casali with that two cute characters with cute love notes. Kim started it when she wanted to send love notes to her hubby. Instead of the usual love letters etc, she started with those two cute cartoon characters. I just love each and every one of the it. I used to cut them out and paste it in my notebook/scrapbook. Yes, back in those days..i used to love to scribble down thoughts or every so often, my favourite song of the moment. Those were the days when we dont get to use the internet that we do now. Haha.. was that that long before?

Anyway, I found the website that have those 'love notes' and since I missed yesterday to have a special mention to my dear hubby..so this post is especially for him!
I love you Daddy-o.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang.. i do remember those cartoon prints... loved to collect 'em also.. i think i still have one notebook left from that time..

nostalgia plakss... k. zainon (our librarian) always at the ends of her wits trying to stop crazy hooligans from cutting up her precious newspaper and magazines!

can recall smuggling in either very small scissors or a penknife to do the dirty deed.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you too mummy-0

daddy-0h my god!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

guilty for that sin - moi

9:51 AM  
Blogger The Momster said...

ly-d always seems to remember ev. detail of everything that happened back in school... can always depend on u to dig back everything... ;) zezz = zizie??

9:55 AM  
Blogger elly said...

ly-d

no wonder stevie wonder i always never do get to cut it out in college. You were there first ropernyer ;)

k.zainon eh? baru teringat hehe ..but cant exactly remember her face..

daddy-Oh my god! is dat you? hehe

zezz

guilty oso eh? hehe

nahlah

yes..i thk zezz is zizie!

i am right, arent i, zezz??

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home