Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A new show in town..

Last Sunday night while putting my little tiny tot to sleep, Wegra texted me and mentioned to watch 8tv tonight at 10pm for a show done by one of our batch girl back in college. She mentioned that it is the girl’s own production. When I actually switch on the tube, the credits were rolling and there I saw her name being mentioned not once but a coupla times. She not only produced it but also actually wrote and conceptualized the whole show! Well, it should not come as a big surprise as this all rounder girl had shown many talents since college years. Oh and I also remember how she won the singing contest in the primary school if i am not mistaken. Yes, I still remember her in primary school too.

Ironically, that sunday evening after coming back from a fren's kid's 1st birthday party, on the way home i saw a huge billboard displaying a poster of the show. And i was wondering to myself, has it shown on tv? when is it airing? etc etc.. then when i got wegra's text msg and switched on the tube, i was thinking to myself..Eh, this is the show that i saw on the billboard tadi...

Anyway, I like the show. I must say it is a great achievement for a locally produced production. It is so different from any other local production. It reminds me a lot of Ally Mcbeal though of a different context. But at the same time, it clearly works on the concept of the new urban life of the kl-lites. And I love the casts. They are good, I must say. Can’t wait to see how the show develops. I am sure it will only get better.

Here’s a photo of the cast of which I got from
www.thestar.com.my. Wanted to look for a poster of the show but can’t find any..


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sapa ely?

10:32 AM  
Blogger elly said...

Hi zezz!!

Its Ain. The show 'KL Lights". Dont miss it this sunday @10pm on 8tv.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home