Friday, February 03, 2006

Pink Princess Party


.
1st Birthday theme: Pink Princess Party
Date: 07012006 (we had to have the party a week after her birthday)
Venue: Nena's house

We had almost everything in pink!! Balloons, cakes, tiaras (for partyhats), drinks (daddy-o mixed a superlicious bandong drink), her party dress, shoes well just about everything that i had managed to grab hold of, i had chosen pink! Even the plastic cups..hehe
I had help too of coz. I drilled my lill sister, TiBi to help me with the games and of coz TiTi for the decor and other stuffs. Oh and also wegra, who came early to help me when i was in my kelamkabutness. Even my MiL was there early to help. My bro even had his fren, who by the way, came in pink! also to help around. Yes, we were not short of helping hands, i have to say.. :) Even unclerizal was there the whole day to help.. hehe

The most important thing is that Arina had fun and the guests had good fun & food too (well i hope so). Nena (my mum) cooked especially for her granddaughter's party. We had the most delicious laksa johor. Our family favourite. So thank you Nena for the lovely dishes.

Arina also had the most fun with her lovely prezzies. She had fun opening up the presents and you should have seen the surprised and happy faces that she did.

Arina was in such good mood even until midnight i think. Oh, she actually fell asleep at almost midnight. I was surprised that she had all that energy. It must be the excitement of it all. Plus she did manage to fit in her little nap (which did her good) just before the party. ;)

All in all we had such fun too. So thank you to those who had come and make the day a very memorable one for my dear little angel!




Arina's Pink Princess Castle Cake

and thanks to AZIMpuch for the lovely photos..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home