Friday, February 10, 2006

I've been tagged by Wegra

Wegra tagged me yesterday. She insisted that I do it. Siap remind me through msn. Twice!! My first time being tagged ok. So bear with me..hehe..Anyway here goes..

1. Three names you go by
a) Mum
b) Elly
c) Mummy

2. Three screen names you've had
a) Elly
b) Mummy-0
c) Don’t have any other (or maybe I can’t remember)

3. Three things you like bout yourself
a) I enjoy food tremendously
b) Good listener
c) I love having fun

4. Three things you don’t like bout yourself
a) hopeless at calculating % discount during sale
b) cant cook
c) forgetful at times (am I getting old?? Wegra, shusshh)

5. Three parts of your heritage
a) frizzy hair (or maybe this is due to me using the hairdryer so often.. *shoulder shrug*)
b) pipi tembam (don’t laugh people!)
c) soft voice (I wanna put in softspoken but a bit perasan aint it?? harhar)

6. Three things that scare you (or mostly creeps you out)
a) horror/scary thriller movies (even ads with eerie music I don’t like)
b) horror stories
c) Rats and kawan2 yg sewaktu dgnnya..

7. Three of your everyday essential
a) wallet
b) Handphone
c) TLC with my little angel

8. Three things you're wearing right now
a) watch
b) contacts
c) blue baju kurung

9. Three of your favorite bands (or artist at the moment)
a) D-va
b) Gwen Stefani
c) Alicia Keys

10. Three of your favorite songs
a) Cinta Boneka
b) Moody mood for love
c) Cant remember the title of that particular gwen’s song..Luxurious kut!

11. Three new things you'd like to try in the next 12 months
a) learn the salsa (wanna join wegra hehe!)
b) scuba diving
c) explore south america

12. Three things you want in a relationship (love included in the package)
a) companionship (like wegra, again!)
b) trust
c) loyalty

13. Two truths and a lie
a) I love my two darlings unconditionally
b) Labour is painless
c) I like to read the dictionary whenever I have time.. hehe

14. Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully.
a) Ly-D
b) Wids
c) hmm whoever is reading this can consider yourself being tagged la k ( that is if u want to do it ok) J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home