Thursday, January 26, 2006

In Her Shoes

Did i mention i watched "In her shoes" over last weekend? On that lazy saturday, i managed to cover back my sleep. Ahhh..what a bliss. Me woke up at 12 sth i think. Which is something that i have not done in a long, long time..Anyway, i woke up, had shower, went downstairs for a bite and lepak with my little girl. It was a slow and lazy, lazy day indeed.

Ok. Where was i? Oh, "in her shoes". Well, since it was just us three sisters (plus one daughter) my youngest sister, TiBi, chose that. Kononnye to fit the theme sister2 la. Suddenly my 2nd sister wanted out. She said she bought the cd coz she wants to save it to see in Australia. She was scared of being bored with nothing to do there. I cant imagine not having anything to do while i was studying there long time ago. Anyway, so it was just me n Tibi and of coz my daughter. By the way, my little angel doesnt watch tv just yet (thank god!) she just glanced thru once in a while. Probably just when they play catchy song will she look at the tv or maybe a catchy ad.

Ok. Back to story. What i want to especially mention here is actually the poems from the movie. There were two. The first one is a lovely poem to me. And somehow after a few paragraphs, even with Cameron D. reading it rather slowly, i somehow thought to myself..'where have i heard it before?' like somehow it sounded familiar..After a while i remembered it was from
Nadio's blog. She had posted the poem and i had read it then. Its called One Art by Angela Bishop. Very lovely indeed.

Cameron D. recites another poem at the end of the show. Which was wonderful as well. It was by e.e cummings. I will post it when i find it later yah. Both poems in the movie was quite emotional to me. Berlinanglah airmataku. Yes, i watch "In her shoes' and shed a few tear or two. Quite touching. Hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home