Monday, February 13, 2006

Tagged for the second time

I have been tagged yet again. This time by Nad & Wegra. And so here goes..

Four Jobs I Had In My Life

1. Accounts Executive

2. Facilitator

3. Filing Coolie

4. Business/Product Development Executive

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

1. Notting Hill

2. Shawshank Redemption

3. The Aristocats (toulouse, o toulouse)

4. Reality Bites or When Harry Met Sally

Four TV Shows I love To Watch

1. Alias

2. CSI

3. Desperate Housewives

4. House

Four Places I've Lived (In no particular order as well)

1. Perth

2. KL

3. Seremban

4. Shah Alam

Four Places I've Been On Vacation To

1. Sydney

2. Maldives

3. London

4. Europe

Four Places I'd Rather Be In

1. Anywhere with hubby and the little angel

2. Shopping in London (i wish!)

3. A really good beach

4. Lepak-ing in Perth ( i missed it so!)

Four of My Favorite Foods

1. Pasta/Pizza

2. Fish Paste Mouse Noodle

3. Rice! (i have this everyday mah!)

4. Chicken (i have this almost everyday too..)

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. my friends' blogs

2. my hotmail

3. google

4. interesting fotopages

Four Victims To Do this Tag

1. seriously have no idea of who to tag (whoever is reading this can feel free to lah k)

2.

3.

4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home