Monday, April 03, 2006

New Chapter

I am on my own! Never knew that the time has come and IS here. I finally moved to my own abode. A new chapter, a new beginning, a new episode, a new stage in life. You can call it what you want. For me, I actually can hardly describe what I am feeling for what I am going through right now. I would put it as simply quite exhilarating with a tinge of apprehension I guess. I mean, you’re on your own and you having to look out for yourself and your own family! It feels new but it is quite comforting I have to say.

26th March 2006 marks the new chapter of my family’s life. We finally moved into the house. It was the day we had brought all the things into the house. It was also the first night we had slept in the house. My own little family in my own little home.


A lot to be done. A lot of work. A lot of headaches (and backaches too haha). Bigger and more holes in the pocket. Was it all worth it? I think it is!! To those on their own too, please give me any good advice or any tips. To those who are about to be on their own, my advise is plan well in every sense. And plan everything you can imagine planning.haha is there such thing??. Anticipate things before it happen. (If only it is easy ek?!!) Hehe..(this is NOT a tip from the travel n living file yahh!!) Till then..

5 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

ooooo sounds exciting!! but yeah, we've been on our own for a year after marriage, but that was before imtiyaz was born... i think if i am on my own now, i'd call my mom frantically ev. few minutes if ever there are signs of fever, flu or whatever coz i panic sooo easily!! hahaha... nway, u in kota dsara? section brp?

have fun living on your own mummy-o, for me, it's the best time to brush up on your cooking skills ;)

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy! esp on buying things to decorate the hse.

btw, congrats and all the best...baby baru taknak ke? hihihi

3:01 PM  
Blogger elly said...

nina,

believe it or not, but i have yet to cook on my own in my own home!! haha

i'm in sect 6 btw..pls drop by (zezz, u2)

zezz,

decor stuff comes later kut ek?? hehe. tgh koyak with other stuffs..haha

another baby?? tunggu settle in bebetul la..hehe

3:41 PM  
Blogger Erra said...

mummy-O

when ken bisit yewww again ... i bring mekanam + hefle ...

11:10 AM  
Blogger elly said...

erra,
anytime dear..anytime..just make sure u call 1st yahh

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home