Monday, July 23, 2007

Weg's Tag

Wegra had tagged me, she even left a comment just to say that i have been tagged. (gee thanks wegz hehe). Apparently, for each meme done, a total of RM 127 will be contributed to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi. The tag was started by Idham and passed over to fellow bloggers.

Well anyway, here's mine.


1) A person is only as good as it gets..hehe. No laa, it would depends on the inside and out.


2) Friendship is to cherish one another


3) To love is to trust and respect


4) Money makes me excited


5) I miss having zero problems


6) My way of saying I care is by giving my best to cheer/help the person in time of need


7) I try to spread love and happiness by doing what I think is right


8) Pick the flowers when there are flowers to be picked (?!)


9) To love someone is give your all/best


10) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (?!)


11) When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was getting into a boarding school and trying not to make others hear me cry at night. Homesick ok?! Haha


12) When i was twenty one, what I remember the most was turning forever 21! :P

13) I am most happy when I am with my loved ones and when I get to ‘manje2’ with my little angel and hear her laughter


14) Nothing makes me happier when I feel love all around me


15) If I can change one thing, I will change my hair (?!) hehe


16) If smiles were money then I will go shopping with my smiles!! Haha (that’s easy and a bliss isnt it?!)


17) Wouldn't it be nice if everything doesn’t cost money; if only we can pay with smiles..yeah rite!!


18) If you want to French me, I Spanish ya!


19) Money is not everything though you always need money


20) The most touching moments I have experienced is when I became a wife and when I saw my daughter for the very first time and the warm look hubby gave me then.


21) I smile when I see people smile or when I think of the funny little things the little girl did or the way she sings…


22) When I am happy, I eat.


23) If only I don't have to work to earn, but work for the fun of working


24) The best thing I did yesterday was taking photos of arina swimming and seeing how much fun she had (thought it wasn’t funny at all when I literally had to struggle with her when we bring her out of the pool…)


25) If I ever write a book, I will give it this title “yummy mummy trying to be yummy" haha


26) One thing I must do before I die is do everything I dream of doing..


27) Doing the meme, I feel like i have just done something charitable ( i hope! hehe).

Ok. That's that. Now, guys, feel free to have a go at this meme but let me tag a few people namely nins, ziah and etyanna.

Have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erra said...

now i tag you with the simpsons avatar pulak! go to www.thesimpsonsmovie.com

:op

6:36 PM  
Blogger elly said...

pressure pressure!!

:P

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home