Monday, July 16, 2007

Cause i got you...

The weekend was great. Though i wished today is still Sunday. Why oh why do weekends passed by so quickly?! And today, a manic monday, time is very slow indeed.

Had a great time meeting up with a dear friend who had been away with her family together with some friends . Her little Imran is just soo adorable. You keep wanting to hold him, coz he's just too cute! :)

We also had a fun and funny(!) karaoke session with my cousin and his soon-to-be bride and a birthday dinner for my brother over the weekend. If you have not tried the ribs at Tony Roma's, then you should!

My lil girl had another session of blowing the birthday candles (yet again!). And we were entertained by her miming to the music and she followed through the whole song, complete with face expression and all. And, get this, she was actually singing to akon's "dont matter" with the music playing in the background of course!!

Cant wait for another entertaining weekend. :( Its only Monday and i am thinking of the weekend already...Ooh, got my cousin's wedding this Friday, yeah, so my weekend is actually a day nearer..haha. I am pathetic ey! I love my weekends, cant help that! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home