Thursday, July 19, 2007

Papaparaazzi...

A good friend of mine from school used to call me a papparazi. I used to take out the camera on every outing that we had. Even for a small meeting, just catching up. Even for one or two shots. At that time, i was still using the film and then the APS, so each shot was precious. Then i lost each camera, one by one. Even my first digital i managed to 'lose' it after some absent-minded thing that i did. Hehe

Anyway, last weekend, after being so resistant towards not owning or holding or carrying-it-everywhere-i-go, i finally made the decision to get one. And now you can see my beaming (macam la menang lottery eh!) smile every chance i get to click click! Hehe. My official model is only 2 years and six months old! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay! Meaning..there'll b more arina's pic in the blog!and..me wont be the one yg pressure to upload our outing's collection!! :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger elly said...

hehe..i hope so! and since you mentioned it already, where IS the photos from the last outing?! ;)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Erra said...

you have been tagged!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home