Thursday, February 15, 2007

And baby makes 3...

Today i came into the office a little bit earlier than usual coz i changed the time setting on my phone. Imagine what a five minute dummy can do to alter my pattern eh! Haha

I was everywhere yesterday that it got me all worn-out by evening. I didnt think much about val's day this year but Daddy-o gave me a sweet msg early in the morning and was even sweeter to suggest to have dinner somewhere outside(dining out is a very unusual thing for us now since having a baby), but of coz with Arina in tow. We were halfway to our destination, when we decide not to go through the jam and hassle since we were both very tired (daddy-o just got back from work too). So we ended up going back to my parent's place to have dinner there (coz it was already prepared for us anyway...). I was happy coz i get to eat my grandma's ikan keli masak lemak!! Oh, to me, there's no one else in the world that can cook masak lemak like she does..you'd want more and more..Unfortunately, i had to share with others! hehe. And daddy-o was sweating! So i know he had a good meal too. (hehe..yes, he sweats when he's having a good meal, regardless whether its hot or not..)

so, i guess we shouldd just spread love around 365days all year round especially to those closest to us and treat everyday as a special day (when its not gloomy and chaotic for some, :P). Oh and also, a good meal is a good meal anyway.. hehe. Do you think i am making any sense here?? :P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm,masak lemak...yum yum i like!






daddy-0

9:24 AM  
Blogger The Momster said...

now tht u've mentioned, i'm craving for ikan keli masak anything will do! hehe.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Erra said...

*salivating*

2:44 PM  
Blogger elly said...

yes, ikan keli masak lemak's by grandma's the best..
but ikan keli goreng pun sodapp!!
hehe

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home