Monday, January 15, 2007

Manic Monday

Its actually a veryyy slow Monday for me. And quiet too. Finished an audit exercise last week. Oh it was hell. I mean..i was at the office more than i was at home in total i guess.. I cannot remember seeing my little girl at home awake for most nites. Anyhow, it had to be done and i am glad it is over. I can barely do anything except looking at and preparing documents needed for the audit that time. So that was last week..

Today is Monday. And like almost all Mondays (except for last week), things are very slow. Even the number people in the office is down. And it is funnily, very quiet. It is further emphasized by the fact that i just had my lunch. The eyes is funnily, very heavy too.. Haha

Oh no!

Just got called for a meeting..

What can i do to hold my eyes open at all times? Oh and i hope no one yawns..you know how contagious that is..

Will come back quickly. I hope. Probably i can put some pictures in later. Cya

1 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

theres an explanation y yawn is contagious rite? but cant remember. hehe.

wanna see pictures!! yeay!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home