Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Car seat story...

Did I mention that my little girl now wants to sit in her designated car seat. Well..i cant say that she wants to but she has to. We are all very delighted but it wasn’t easy. First time, it was just with her dad. She cried halfway. The cute thing is she wants to hold hand ALL the time. Like a couple in a car together. Holding hands. :) I think it makes her feel secure. Wait, I think the first time, she wants her dad to put his hand on her lap. Sounds funny but its so true. Hehe. She was soo used to being held I guess. So she needs the human touch at all times to feel secure.

Anyway, she’s doing much better now. There was a time when daddy-0 was driving a manual car with her next to him. Imagine having to hold her hand and changing gear at the same time. That happened to me over the weekend. Now, I am not that good with a manual car so it was kind of weird having to hold her hand and changing gear at the same time. But then, I told her to hold on tight to t-bear and she did. So all is well now..hehe

7 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

yeayyy!! way to go arina!!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Erra said...

lesson 106 from married friends: have a dummy hand in the car if you're driving a manual for your kid to hold

9:33 AM  
Blogger NN said...

dah besar dah dia!!!!! how does it feel to see ur girl growing up b4 ur own eyes? nice huh? nway, just started blogging too... checkout my new blog not much to read yet... http://naziahnawawie.blogspot.com/

4:45 PM  
Blogger Along said...

Hah, some kids are like that. The trick is to teach them from nirth, in the car, everybody sits in their own designated seat. My kids won't let my hubby start the car unless everybody has their seatbelts on. Hmm...i applaud myself for that. Hehehehe...

Good luck with Arina. Hopefully she'll warm up to her car seat....and the grocery trolley...and the moving car you put coins in. :D

12:50 AM  
Blogger Erra said...

happy birthday arina!

9:15 PM  
Blogger The Momster said...

Arina's bday?? Same as yours wegra?? Happy Birthday Arina!!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

emm.. it's good that arina wants to be in her car seat now. am definitely gonna train baby #2 on using the car seat - i've missed the train with kya..

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home