Friday, February 09, 2007

Isketambola...


Back from my trip.
It was great! Damn great!
Wished it was longer.
Flight was long. Going was exciting but longer hours (maybe coz of the excitement of anticipation of the whole trip)
Coming back was tiring though it was of a shorter hour of travel.
Didn’t know Istanbul can be sooo cold! My fingers, ears and nose were almost freezing. And you don’t want to see the way I wrap myself. Daddy-o said I look like a ‘makcik’. Makcik or not… My only concern was not to get frosted nose and ear!

Pictures i have but will post later. I leave with this particular one..

One of the Medusa head (that was placed upside down and no one knows why)
The Basilica Cistern
532 A.D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you sunday?

9:18 PM  
Blogger elly said...

oh yes...cya then!

12:07 AM  
Blogger The Momster said...

more pics plzzz!! include the makcik wraparound pic also ok? hehe.

11:41 AM  
Blogger AppleCrux said...

welcome back..more piccas ok?

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mana ade sejuk..
makcik :)

daddy-0

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home