Thursday, January 25, 2007

La vida loca

These past weeks have been crazy as hell! Headaches, stress, busybees, excitement all bundled into one. I am a mess. I hardly spent time with my girl and daddy-o too..I do hope that that will change as quickly as possible...

I did have time however to bloghopped a few times in my not so free time to free the mind a bit and all I see are all about motownphillyness. So the jelesss..Go have fun you guys.. scream your lungs out and do the Mexican wave with Motown feel for me kay..

I think i am now officially having migraine..tho i have yet to go to the doctor to verify this but seriously all the symptoms shows that..this i know when i consulted with a fellow collegue who knows what she has IS a migraine..Now, the question is, if it is true, how to avoid it? Can it be cure? Can you not have it at all after this? It does relate to stress rite? To tell you the truth, i have not done my homework yet, i have not googled it..Maybe after this..if i have time that is..

Anyway..toodles for now..got to get back to reality

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...
daddy-0 misses u too!
u gotta sit back n relax abit dear
dont think is migrain.just too much stress..
u'll b ok
dont worry
love u n will always be here for ya

daddy-0

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the stress ... make time to de-stress

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elly, dah check mata? :P

avoid

- loud noises
- bright colors
- salty food
- soda

try swimming - good therapy

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home