Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Old skool story...

Another tag to do. Been tagged by Nadio. Oo-ooh i just remembered, i think wegra also did tagged me once but i cant remember for wat.. Lemme check on it nanti yah wegra.. ;)

How many schools did you go to?
Only three!
1) Primary school in DU
2) All-girl secondary boarding school in Seremban
3) All-girl private school (pre-u) in Perth

Not counting uni that is.. ;)

Was I the studious nerd or the last minute hero?
I was never constant except for one unit in 2nd yr uni where the tutor always check our work individually every week. So I guess last minute but not hero laa.. hihi

Was I the taiko or the teachers' pet?

I don’t think I was ever any.

Best 3 subjects...
Math in primary

Spanish (only 1st sem )

Cost accounting haha coz I was ‘forced’ into doing homework

3 teachers that I remember most (for various reasons)...
Our standard 6 teacher coz he remembers me too haha and bcoz I see him every now and then still.

My standard 1 teacher (for obvious reason!)hehe

My BM teacher (also our class teacher) in form five ;)

I would like to tag:
1) Nina
2) Ly-d

3) Miss Creme

2 Comments:

Blogger Lin said...

I went to SRK DU too! What year were you there? I left in 1989

11:10 PM  
Blogger elly said...

I left a year later. So i guess we were once in the same place together at some point yahh.. Hehe

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home