Wednesday, December 14, 2005

What changes post-baby

I opened my mail n got this cute little email from Babycenter which has all the mummies writing down their post-baby differences - 20 thgs that change when you have a baby.

It really does make me smile. I can relate to some of the experinces (not all ok).Some are just a bit out of this world. Tho my reason for being a morning person now is solely because of being woken up by the little darlin. It does not border me. As much as i wud love to get that extra minute of sleep, i cant describe enough the feeling of being woken up and getting a smile from a little baby thats barely a year old and that she's your own little angel.

But then again, thats why you have a bibik around. ;) (for that extra minute once in a while...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home