Saturday, November 26, 2005

Surprise!!

hehe..

actually i've yet to tell my hubby that i haf actually started this blog. So i am gonna surprise him with it 2day.

My hubby n i. We have a very long history. Way back in Std one. Thats when we got to know abt each other's existance. But nothing happened la then. Kecik2 mane ade tau ape2. Ehh ke ade??!?? hehe

Imagine knowing ur future hubby when u were very little!! Not knowing what the future holds for us. When i think abt then, it just made me smile. I ponder on how life takes its turns. How small the world can be ( in my case la..haha!) n that your lifetime partner was actually growing up with you and in the same classroom!!

To cut the story short, years later we got married and after a year, God bless us with our little darling angel.

So daddy, i hope u like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home