Friday, November 18, 2005

Live..life..love



I've decided to change the topic of my blog.. hehe but it is still gonna be about me living my life and also about the love or loves of my life. About basic life's simple pleasures and happenings around me.

Now, i wanna try putting in a photo. I asked for help from my good fren. Thanks wegra. ;) Ur a luv. More qs coming tho, i'd better warn you in advance. hehe

Yeay.. i think i did it.. hehe.. the photo i put in is of my little angel tryin the highchair that we got for her at the shop. The mummy insisted that she gave it a try first :) We got the 2 in 1 type where its a high chair plus u can take out the chair n the base becomes a desk. Must make it worth it la abit rite?? ;)

More photos to come..hehe.. just lemme get the hang of it..

1 Comments:

Blogger elly said...

wow.. thanks.. i guess i know wat u mean.. i am takin it one day at a time.. can be frustrating also esp when i dont know how to do this n that.. but like u said.. addictive eh.. it is isnt it?? hehe
but im havin fun too..so i wud take ur advise n try n be meself as much as poss.. wish me luck!! ;)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home