Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wat time can i get home??

i started the day with a smile from my little darling. As usual she wud flash her biggest smile even when she'd just woke up. And this girl wud wake up (almost everytime) and immediately lift her head (sometime even wif her eyes still closed) and look for a familiar face. Once she saw either me or daddy, she wud smile and manje2 her head back on the pillow. Well this morning was just the same. and yes, my heart melt everytime i see that.

She saw her two aunties n grandma n grandpa who just got back last nite from korea. She got very excited. She missed them when they were away in her own ways i guess. So she talked her baby talk and of coz grandma n grandpa got excited too..

I drove to work today. Usually i wud be chauffer-driven by my brother..hehe (we actually car-pool to work..) I think we must be the few malaysians who actually does that. Well, its easy if you stay and work at the same place.. haha

What i did 2day at work? We're havin some VIP visitors 2moro from Japan. So a lot of preparation n biasela kan.. leavin thgs to the last minute plus last minute ideas made me pusing2 the whole day.

Finally, now me just sitting at me desk waiting for my bro to finish up his stuff. This is one of the downside of car-pooling! :(

Bibik rang late afternoon to tell me that my lill darlin is coughing and havin runny nose. She started wif askin me to come back early n bring baby to the clinic. I almost got panic but not quite..knowing her cara of tellin me things la kan. I know the clinic opens at nite so i said ok je la. Takla panic sgt. But lemme tell u, u wudnt want a baby to have a cold n cough. Not easy. Very hard. Hard on the baby n hard on you. kesian the baby.

Me hubby is on the way back this evening from work. Now he gets to greet n see our baby 1st. Not that i'm competing or anythin... ;) If poss, i wanna be wif my baby the whole time.. hehe

Hmmph..still waiting.. i am sleepy too. Slept late last nite since we had to go to the airport. They needed 2 cars.. Lets hope there's some exciting goodies for me!! haha

Wonder wat time will i get to go home??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home