Thursday, November 17, 2005

My first post

Live life love..this is my first posting and it was not breezy. Couldnt think of a name, and even when i did, it was taken. Submitted a few n now.. i dont think i remember what i put in.. My memory is not so good nowadays..Did i hear some sayings before that when u r pregnant, there tend to be some memory-connected losses.. oh well.. i thk it must be sth to do with forgetting abt the pain of labour after giving birth so that you would not be as scared abt goin through it again..mebbe..mebbe not.

i could not even think of a title.. tho i've yet to decide whether to go anonymous on my profile or just publish..hehe..anyway.. of coz this is goin to be about my life journey plus the stories of my little angel..basic life and love. simply.

i would just go along as it is. go with the flow. change it when it needs changing. or be as it is. As is. we'll see..

good luck to me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erra said...

welcome to bloggersville! :o)

6:11 PM  
Blogger elly said...

hehe..thks.. still crawling tho.. wud need a helpin hand dear..

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home