Thursday, August 27, 2009

of her hair condition

I have been trying to keep Arina's fringe to grow. I thought it'll be a nice change instead of just the usual fringe. So instead of cutting it now that it's long, I've been getting her and asking her to wear hairclips or headband to keep the hair back.

Of course she does it sometimes, but most of the time not. Especially when she goes to school. But now, after a few days at home and I noticed that she seldom have her hair clipped back and kept flipping her hair back almost every other time, she turned to me whilst we were watching tv together last night and said, " Mummy, I think I want to cut my hair here (pointing to her fringe) and this one long (while holding her ponytail)". :D

She must have gotten tired of having to push her hair back and out of her eyes. Oh well, I attempted but its still her hair hehe

We even contemplated the Dora's hairstyle once but I just love to see her long hair (when she was so into Dora then). Told Daddy-o to let us keep it long for now and wait til maybe when she's in primary school to cut it short short! We'll see then.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home