Thursday, March 19, 2009

its countdown time..

Had a visit to my obgyn yesterday and i was informed that baby is now 3.3kg. Its big, yes for i am actually just about into my 36wks. So the doc gave me another 2 wks before my next visit for us to discuss our next course of action, ie induce labour!

The word 'induced' kinda scares me, i must say, after having heard so much stories about it. Was quiet for a bit in the car after the visit that had hubby asked me whats on my mind. The idea of induced labour of course! So anyone with induced labour, please share your story. Good or bad, i still wanna hear.

There's so much stories i wanna share that i have missed since i last posted here..Will come back to it, once i have the time :D

Till then, pray for me ya! :D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 36 weeks and 3.3 kg already? that is one healthy baby in there!! heheh. all the best anyway dear! dont forget to update...

5:14 AM  
Blogger hani said...

all d best, nor! insyaAllah all will be fine :-)

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had an induced labour, and it wasn't too bad actually! :D

you'll be fine, i'm sure...

3:44 PM  
Blogger iZy said...

nope, it wasn't too bad :-p

i've been induced twice; and i had different kind of experience for each of them. in my case(s), the tablets really helped to speed up the process.

have a safe delivery, ely!

9:16 PM  
Blogger maya amir said...

fuh... dah 3.3 kg? ok2 all the best elly.. erkk.. ke dah due?

12:14 PM  
Blogger elly said...

hi everyone! thanks for the wish and yes, i've delivered on the exact date of my appointment date with the doctor. Was not induced since i was already 5cm dilated then.. :)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home