Monday, April 09, 2007

The biggest hug ever...

Arina is now 2 years and 3 months. And she is just a joy to watch. One day last week, after a long day at work and on the road, I came home hearing her voice ‘Hello mummy!’ repeatedly over and over, screaming at the door. This I hear even before I could see her. I parked outside the porch and just got out of the car and she was already at the door greeting me. Sigh!.. ‘hilang penat’. She came running to me with her two arms wide open, throwing herself to me ready for the biggest hug ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger NN said...

can't wait for me to have that 'moment' wif my kid... soon huh?!

9:03 AM  
Blogger The Momster said...

aaawwwww so sweet!!

happy birthday too mummy-o!! ;)
29 today huh?? hehe.

10:17 AM  
Blogger elly said...

ziah, i know wat you mean. hehe soon...soon!!

nins, thanks again!! :)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home