Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Oh yes oh yes its spring time, its spring time

Haha..am watching too much of the d.isney channel I guess but am still in the familiarizing stage though..there’s too many cartoon, new characters and stuffs. Amazingly, my nephew actually memorize what show would come next and happily anticipate the next show once the current one rolls its credit.

My own little girl now also knows how to demand to watch her favourite channel. She calls out Jojo and brings the remote to you. Obviously everyone around her, whether willingly or unwillingly, obliged. *sigh* and this is only the first stage I guess..I am pretty sure most experienced parents out there have gone through much worse and please don’t tell me to get a second decoder just for her to watch cartoons…

*******************************************************

The title should be oh yes oh yes its ramadhan eh..I have that post in the draft for quite sometime now and yet to post it.. Been so busy, whats with the fasting month and all..

Happy Ramadhan to all...

Weg, still waiting for your posts..I am sure others are rooting for you to make a comeback anxiously, kan? kan? ;) ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Erra said...

alrighty ... for you gals ... wegra.blogspot.com is back!

hehehe

3:24 PM  
Blogger The Momster said...

woohoooo... yeay wegra!!

hi mummy-o!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger elly said...

hahaha yeay!!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home