Monday, December 26, 2005

akad nikah

Y'day, my SIL tied the knot wif her now-husband after just 5-mons of courting. After just one-month, they have already decided then to get married. Pretty quick isnt it? But i guess this is where the saying goes, 'kalau dah jodoh tak ke mana'. I hope they will be blessed and lived happily ever after sehingga ke anak-cucu-cicit.

They had a very lovely akad nikah. It was nice to see all my hubby's relatives and friends of the family, nice gathering. Kids fighting over bunga telur, renewing acquiantances, welcoming a new family member... All in a day of an akad nikah.

I really like the work of one of my SIL's friend who is very good at doing hantaran etc. He is one very creative guy n his ideas is always something really diff which i love. He was also the one who did my hubby's hantaran when we got married. The fact that he can just come out with nice little dais just a day before the wedding is pretty great. Tho he had managed to put himself n my mummy-inlaw in a little panic attack before the event ( i dunno what happened here..mebbe the bunga didnt kembang as expected or sth..hihi cant remember..), he pulled thru in the end and produced a lovely dais and an amazing array of hantaran from the bride to the bridegroom.

Congratulations to my SIL n her new hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home