Friday, July 04, 2008

There are seven days in a week

That’s the start of the song that she will sing every now and then. And it’ll start with Sunday!

I had this conversation with her last Monday:

She: Yesterday, I go to school kan?
Me: No, you went to school this morning
She: Oh this morning. Monday Mummy?
Me: Today
She: Oh, today. Tuesday?
Me: Tomorrow.
She: Oh, tomorrow. Yesterday, kan Arina go to school, mummy work.
Me: No, today Arina go to school, Mummy go to work. (And I was thinking, are we starting the conversation all over again?!) hehe

She is learning the period of time, still haven’t gotten the hang of it like today, tomorrow, just then/now, yesterday but she uses them like she knows them. But her favourite time factor is “nanti”; which got me thinking. ‘Nanti’ to us is like a period of whenever, rite? Like nanti mummy buy me this? Nanti mummy bring me there?...hmm

I also had a conversation last week with a dear friend who is far away and just found out that she got msn! hehe And her lil kid also likes to act what they do in school like lil arina does. Eg, pretending to be in class, giving instructions to friends (pretending to be the teacher) and doing all sorts of other things, her favourite at the moment, whenever we go up the stairs, without fail she will make me wait and say ‘u P1, I P2’ and she goes up the stairs first. And give me the go ahead when I can start my step up. In actual fact, she is in P1, whereby P2 is an older group :D

4 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

hahaha i got confused just by reading the dailogue! such a cutie!

still cant get over the fact that she attempts to play golf with high heels! ;)

11:01 AM  
Blogger elly said...

hahaha

yeah, didnt quite make sense la hehe

thank god she went to change to her slippers after that! hehe

4:19 PM  
Blogger modd said...

hehehe...adelia still confuse with penggunaan 'yours' and 'mine'...hehehe....last2 jadik camni "this is adelia's yours, this is mummy's yours"...

11:55 AM  
Blogger elly said...

cute la mod! hehe

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home