Thursday, September 06, 2007

The day after merdeka; about the cut...

The morning after merdeka day i decided to cut her fringe. I cant remember how many times i did it already. I asked daddy-0 whether i can cut her hair short (well not so short la, just a trim) but he's not ready for it yet! hehe. And so i cut her fringe. This i can only do for a minute only; because that is how long i can keep her still; if its even one minute laa. It was basically two or three snip2 and then some adjustments. SHE decides WHEN it is done.

ANYWAY.

What she did AFTER that is a real something. She was just in front of me playing the whole time that afternoon at our tv lounge. I had just glanced away for two seconds, the harm was already done. And me, bad mummy! saw that she was holding the scissors which was in the cover btw then. But how she managed to take it out and cut her hair ( thank God that was the only thing that got cut!) in a short, short time is beyond me! I know it is my fault for letting her take the scissors away from me. I had underestimate her. Didnt know she could even hold the scissors proper and chop her own hair. God! Bad mummy..And i screamed! What else could i do then when i saw strands of her hair on the floor!

ANYHOW.

Luckily, her hair is uneven in length anyway; so the damage was not THAT obvious. I couldnt even figure out at first where or which part of her hair she had managed to chop2. Thats because she has got a lot of baby hair still growing...

SO.
I still feel bad about the incident but thank God no one can tell just by looking at her hair now except for the fringe of course and those of you who read this post...

2 Comments:

Blogger etyanna said...

hahahha...byk ke dia ptg??..nak tgk gambarr pleaseeeeee

4:55 PM  
Blogger The Momster said...

lucky she didnt hurt herself :)

i can only cut imtiyaz's hair when he's asleep. at other times, even the salon don't dare cut his hair... hehe..

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home