Thursday, April 12, 2007

Derusan ombak... ;)

I really dont have anything much to blabber for today i guess though a lot of things are running through my mind at one time..
I dont know why i have this song in my head suddenly...it actually came to me last week or so but i suddenly have it in my head again today...dunno which came first ...the melody or the words..This song reminds me of primary school i think, though i cant remember which exact year...or was it kindy?!! haha..i really couldnt figure it out. Maybe i am not thinking hard enough. Plain lazy is the case. ;)
I leave with the words to the song (not full la)

Terkulai dalam jambangan
Harapan menjadi debu
Begitu hancurnya hati
Akibat cinta buta
Terlupa diri

Ternyata lemahnya aku
Melawan mimpi duniawi
Sungguh aku tiada terdaya
Bagai bahtera dihempas
Gelora pedoman tiada

Setelah aku menyedari
Bahwa tak semua jalan berliku
Tiada langit kan mendung selalu
Terlambat bukan erti tamat...

Haha..Does anyone remember that, or even knows the title?! I might have made a few mistakes here and there. Like the other time when i confidently told wegz about the lyrics to 'antara.anyer.dan.jakarta' where i started with 'Derusan ombak' and she goes "mane ade the word derusan in the dictionary (can't remember her exact words but its sth along that line" hahaha. **malu tau!!**

7 Comments:

Blogger AppleCrux said...

elly..i remember this song!..dunno the title but i know the singer..francesca peters kalo x silap..mmg time primary school dulu lah rasanya..i think that's the title song for telenovela isaura...

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha

i read the title terus burst out laughing

:op

you were correcting my "deru sang ombak" ... terus i bukak my english - malay dictionary

teehehehe

9:04 AM  
Blogger The Momster said...

at 1st i have no idea tu lagu apa until i read applecrux's comment hehe... now i have the song playing in my head too!! :D

for antara anyer dan jakarta i thot it's "desiran"?? or tu pun not in dictionary?? hahaha... itulaaa main nyanyi je, taknak check betul2 :P

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...abandon me indeed!

*weg je paham ek?*

4:58 PM  
Blogger Bob K said...

OMG! I was humming this song in the car and could only remember the first line. Typed it in Google and voila!

Yep .. Isaura sounds like the title of the telenovella .. many many moons ago.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Bob K said...

This might bring back some memories - the official website of Lucelia Santos who played Isaura and the link to her Isaura page :

Arquivo Lucelia Santos >> Novella >> Escrava Isaura

Unfortunately the site is in Portuguese only.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1xixXly0Nk


thats the link to the song. Its my all time favourite, thanks for discussing it here. :)

afarami@yahoo.com

farami
melbourne

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home