Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Babai..sheeyu

Thats my little girl's trademark when saying goodbye to people. Now it has caught on to the rest of the family members..right down to her grandma..hehe

Her vocab has grown quite a bit now and it is fun and still sometimes caught me by surprise when she responds to me or hear her talk to other people. Even when i hear stories from her bibik, and those near her especially when she's at my mum's place.

We are officially 'bibikless' for a month or so from now. At least that's what i told her and gave her, the bibik, a month holiday and so she 'balik kampung' last Saturday.

So far so good. Hehe...i think. Nothing funny or havoc has started yet. Well, it hasnt been a week so i guess the laundry part hasnt come into the picture yet. So, hubby,i warn you in advance ;), do be patience with me, especially the laundry part. Hehe..Am never, ever going to be good with that.Oh and also, am sooo NOT looking forward to the ironing part too.

I told a dear friend that i want to compartmentalise the laundry so that whites goes into the whites basket, colors, darks etc..And she said, sounds like a good plan and very organised (well i cant remember her exact words but.. hehe) and i just laughed. Coz that was just a plan. Nothing has been done yet...hehe
So i do need the patience and guidance being maidless ni..Can't help it..been used to having that extra help.


So now the little one gets to spend quality time with her daddy and buli him (and mummy too of course) especially during her bathtime and making her susu etc...Coz the bibik has always been quite strict with her. Bathtime was never a playtime with her bibik. So when its with her mummy or daddy, she would want to play with the water for ages...or else she screams! I hope we survive... :D

10 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

good luck dear!!

i can never keep up with the laundry... esp the ironing part!! hehe. i think the main reason i have a bibik (apart from taking care of imtiyaz) is to do the laundry. other chores, i'd survive i think! ;)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Erra said...

we iron our own baju at home ... my dad + my brother won't let the girls touch their shirt or pants bekos takut gosok tak cantik

anyways ... if you need an extra bully target practice for arina ... you know who to call

:op

10:58 AM  
Blogger elly said...

nins, hehe me too laaa...

erra, hehe..thx..wait for my call yahh..btw, when are u getting ur line back on??!! :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Along said...

I hate laundry. Setakat putting the dirty clothes into the washing machine, I can do. Hanging the clothes, folding, ironing...arghhh, sungguh menyeksakan.

My maid has said she wants to go back for a holiday in August for 2 weeks. Oklah, school holidays, but I just can't imagine the amount of laundry I'll have to do myself. Help!!!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my suggestion -> find a good laundry that can iron perfectly for hubby's shirt..and off u go!! hahah..my current practice for the last 2 months..can't bear with the pile of clothes..

btw: all d'best nor..practice makes perfect!that wuts people say-laa :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger elly said...

along,

yah, tell me about it kan...i guess i am not alone then..hehe

dydd,

iron at the shop? sounds like a goos suggestion. Now if only can find one thats near. The other prob would be that i am now commuting btwn my home and my mum's plc... ayo! more hectic...

thanks for the advice

;)

1:25 PM  
Blogger elly said...

ooops typo!

goos=good

my bad..hehe

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonigooossgosss ...heheh.

12:38 AM  
Blogger fara / ly-d said...

kekeke... laundry was actually my thing back when i was crashing my parents'... kain2 semua mmg siap lipat aa..

but as wegra nye case, my dad doesn't allow us to do his ironing... ni ex-army punya case... so used to having crease at the exact spot..

skang duduk sniri.. as and when needed nye basis - which is not frequent.. amir works days only 2x every 8 days, fikriyah's uniform.. and my workshirts (if absolutely necessary!!)

10:14 PM  
Blogger elly said...

sti, yeah yeah...whatever...hehehe


lyd, 'as and when' is great i must say..hehe!

i now dry my laundry IN the house...(when i'm back home that is hehe)

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home