Monday, August 07, 2006

i need more sundays..

Can 2moro (or rather 2day coz its 12.51am now) be another sunday?

I am sleepy but I'm hungry..feel like having a burger..but i think i'd better sleep laa.. Am driving the yellow one 2moro so i dont wanna be caught in the jam!!

Please make me wake up early and not be lazy n sleepy-ish 2moro...(haha..only in my dreams i think)

What I did 2day:-
-visited my in laws
-go to mid valley (not with the little one) (my first time this year i think hihi)
-go to pasar malam
-go to tesco

but then now i am offically VERY VERY HUNGRY...i hate going to sleep on a very empty tummy...(we forgot the bread as usual!!) hmm looks like i am doing just that..

good nite!

3 Comments:

Blogger elly said...

hehehe..lets go eat..

how abt burgerking? or maybe ramlyburger ka?

i am now really, really hungry!

up til now, i only ate like 5 creamcrackers..

1:13 PM  
Blogger The Momster said...

i need more sundays too!! creamcrackers?? now i know how u stay so thin... hehe...

3:53 PM  
Blogger elly said...

nina,

tu jer yg ade kat ofis mase tu!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home