Friday, July 07, 2006

About an egg and a T7...

A fellow blogger mentioned to me to write about what happened to my camera... eventhough i am still in a depressed mode just thinking about it..i am gonna let it out now...haha..since i cannot seem to think of anything else to blog about this time around... ;)

Anyways, here's the situation,

No money but still wanna tag along for a holiday in Singapore at a time where Singapore is having the Great Singapore Sale.

We stayed at this very elegant hotel that we got at a very last minute through a relative. Very, very lucky i must say, since all of the hotels that my friend initially tried to book for us were all fully-booked!

Anyway, to cut it short, the morning that we had breakfast at the hotel, my little darling didnt want to eat anything. It was mummy's mistake for giving her a bottle of milk just before we went down for breakfast la.. So to make sure that mummy has something to give to her when she do get hungry, mummy went to take what she thought was a hard boiled egg and put it in her bag!!

Throughout our journey in the mrt to go to orchard road for more shopping, the egg was in mummy's bag without mummy having much thoughts about it. Everything was fine and dandy then.

Not until we got back to the hotel, while passing through the hotel's shopping complex, did i feel something sticky-icky while rummaging through my bag.

Lo and behold, the egg had cracked. And of course, all the kings horses and all the kings men still couldn't put humpty together again!! Haha.. lame i know.. but you can guess whats next... My camera was in there together with the not-so-hard-boiled egg!!

I was hoping that it could be safe somehow but when i send it to the shop and asked for it to be fixed, the shop smsed to me to say that the total damage should be around RM900!!! RM900!!! I could get another camera with that ok!

So there goes my most favourite birthday gift ever! All because of a mere humpity dumpity.. so saddd.... :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time i buy u a camera,it'll be a telor proof one!!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Along said...

ayo..telur punya pasal!! Nevermind, already got someone mentioned want to get you a better camera, hehehehe...

9:24 PM  
Blogger The Momster said...

uh-oh..!! nak marah sapa? yourself for giving your l'il girl the milk before bfast, your l'il girl for not wanting bfast at that time, the hotel chefs for not making the egg hard-boiled enuff or the egg itself for not behaving in the bag? hihihihi... cheer up my friend!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger elly said...

daddy-0,
yesh peasse..

along,
that's y, hope to get a new one real soon.. i really feel the 'lost' hehehe

nina,
i think i blame the EGG!!!! hehehe

ishh an egg that now cost me more than rm900!! :(

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nonee!! u so sotong! heheee..kesian u..its ok.. tuh niman will buy you telor proof camera..hehe

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home