Thursday, June 22, 2006

Babygym and such...

Last Saturday i went around looking at potential babygym for little angel. There were two in OU. At least that's what i found anyways. And i really wanted to give it a try. I had read about Tumbletots through my oldschool yahoogroup and thought i would give it a try...with my daughter of course. :P
I tried coming in Sunday morning to check it out and see whether we can join in for the trial session that morning and we did. Of course the minute i went in, i immediately saw this very familar face. It was none other than my senior from school aka the owner too...
It was fun! At first my little girl was a bit overwhelmed by the activities around. She was even a bit shy2 when we put her at one of things to try..She was smiling shyly while trying to climb up the steps. At another activity stuff, she was reluctant at first to start to climb, not until she saw another kid did it. Then she was happily trying it out. I was told by one of the staff that kids that age would copy others and will only feel comfortable after some minutes of familiarisation. She didnt want to try to go into the tunnel-like thing. Only peeped in and played boo with me at the other end. Hehe...
During the singing she was okay. But when they introduces things like a balloon to play with for a minute or two (for hand coordination purpose i think) she didnt want to give it back. Oh wait, she did gave it back, but she wanted it back again soon after.. Hehe...
All in all, i think it was great to see her doing the activities.. And it was quite an experince for me too. It was also good for her to learn a few social skills i think.
The session lasted for 45 mins. I had a chat with the owner. Oh, also there was another senior who sent her two kids there too..
After that, when TiBi put her on the stroller, to my surprise , she didnt wrestled away. Maybe that 45mins was really more than enough for a little kid like her.. Hehe..
Ooh there's pictures too. The owner told me, so long as i dont go selling the pictures and making money of it, she's fine with it. But i guess its only during the trials that you'll be excited about taking pictures and stuff. (Pics are all with Tibi so i will post it later maybe...)
Oh, did i mention that they sing cute little songs during the sing and act sessions?? So adorable..
And apparently, Nina's cuz and SIL were part-timing there too... :D

4 Comments:

Blogger The Momster said...

will definitely go for the trial session one day... delaying it since imtiyaz still doesn't show any interest to start crawling!! dun thk he can participate fully by only 'golek-golek-ing' everywhere!! hehehe... glad your baby loved it!

9:35 AM  
Blogger elly said...

oh yes..u should. They have sessions for little crawlers. Definitely have to come for the trials then. :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Along said...

Hi there. Saw that you linked to my blog. Thanks!!

I send my eldest to TT also, at the outlet in Subang Parade. She's been going for over a year and she still loves it. Her English vocab has improved too. I plan to start sending my second girl when she turns 2 in Oct.

11:43 PM  
Blogger elly said...

Hi there along,

thanks for dropping by. And yes, i linked your blog, a great read and good experiences..

:D

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home